Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Semi-emo night again. Haha i don't know why. Guess i'm just empty after everything. By the way, SUPERMAN and KITKAT have irritated me to a ridiculous extent. Superman is a BAD movie, i dunno why everyone wants to see it! It could be cos some people, like ambrose(amber), claim that superman has a hot body. But well, it's not that great. I meant the body. And well, the movie too. Haha. AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KITKAT DAY TODAY AND THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GIGANTIC KITKAT BAR AT PS! SO WE WENT TO PS AND IT WASN'T IMPRESSIVE AND IT WAS KITKAT CHUNKY WHICH DOES NOT COUNT!! THE ORIGINAL ONE IS MUCH CUTER, hmph. yes i'm done bitching hahaha. It was nice catching up though, as per normal.
Next time it will be different, i promise.
Fallin' - Police Hockey Coach, no joke. She has her own album. Very cool. Amanda panda found it when stalking random hockey stuffs hahaha. http://g-e-r.org/fallin.htm
I love how you smile in the morning
And the way you looked into my eyes
I remember the way that you kissed me
These memories will keep me alive
Won't you give me just one good reason
Why should I let you go
I feel you no longer need me
I can feel it in my soul
(Chorus)
Do I still, live inside you
coz I feel, I'm never alone
Do you mean the things you say or do
I don't wanna be fallin' for you
All that I have within me
The things that I couldn't show
I can't face the truth you tell me
Just let me be on my own
(Chorus)
Can you see I'm missin' you now
I don't really care what I'll do
I wanna control my emotions somehow
Still believe I'm losin' you
(Chorus)
I think it just made me think about how badly i'm doing.
What if it was a in the moment thing?
I can't let history repeat itself
If anyone hurts at the end of this,
I want it to be me alone.
Lord, i'm feeling lost and empty and it just hurts. I'm confused yet again and i just want everything to fall in place like it did then. It's not fair that nothing ever seems to match up with anything i've felt in the past but i know there's no where to move but forward. Lord as i close my eyes and let myself fall into your hands completely, help me to stop myself when i need to, help me not to take feelings for granted and help me not to need. I just want the emptiness to fade, Lord help me find solace in your grace and unconditional love. Amen.
I'm gonna run tmr and it's gonna hurt but it's gonna be worth it.
Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey,
-i miss.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:21 AM